- Free Delivery within the UK (3-6 working days), International Shipping Available
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified), screen-printed with C. St. Quinton paintings
- Shell buttons and contrast piping
- Elasticated waistband with drawstring
- Size S = 8/10; Size M = 12; Size L = 14 (UK sizes)
- Relaxed fit, please order a size down if you prefer a tighter look
- Machine wash at 30°
Made from the finest organic cotton, this playful short pyjama set is the perfect way to sleep cool. The stylish mandarin collar combined with the comfortable yet flattering shorts make these a bedtime essential.
The C. St. Quinton print is a homage to one of the most endangered animals in the world. Nestled amongst its wild neighbours of zebras, giraffes, cheetahs and impalas are baby rhinos running for safety or being protected by their Mothers. The South African national bird is scattered around the print, and running through all the animals is a web of the national flower, the King Protea. South Africa has been fighting the war on rhino poaching for years now, resulting in many locals taking matters into their own hands and starting charities to protect the few rhinos that they have left. In admiration for their amazing work C. St. Quinton have partnered with Save the Waterberg Rhino, a charity that trains and equips anti-poaching monitors in Limpopo, by donating 10% of our profits we allow you to "Protest in your Pyjamas" against rhino poaching.
This print is the colour of the burgundy red petals on South Africa's national flower, the King Protea.